Submit your spirits to participate in the 1st Annual Asia International Spirits Competitions taking place on Sept 10, 2017, in the heart of Asia (Hong Kong). This contest stands out from the others because all of our judges are real trade buyers judging the spirits by its category and actual price. We call it “The Real World”. This is a great opportunity for established spirits brands to reconnect with true trade buyers and new spirits to be discovered by real trade buyers.
Benefits and Visibility
The AISC will offer brand exposure in the following ways:
1. All winning brands will be listed on the AISC website with their image and link to their website.
2. The results of the AISC will be promoted vigorously to trade and consumer media. Results will be published with our media sponsors and other trade and consumer media outlets.
3. There will be media onsite reporting on the competition.
4. There is no charge for winning brands to use their winning award icon
5. Each winner will receive a medal at no additional charge.
6. The media sponsors will be listing all awarded brands and profiling the top winners. This includes Drinks Business, Drinks World, BevRoute Magazine, Beverage Trade Network and More…
Unlike other competitions, these expert TRADE ONLY judges have the ability to directly influence sales and a brand’s bottom line. These panelists are not involved for publicity or for their industry position as critics or members of the press. They are true decision makers, experts and willing supporters of the liquor industry who have an authentic understanding of the business of buying and selling spirits.
How To Enter
Please also feel free to contact us directly if you are a liquor organization and or submitting 20 plus spirits for additional support. The cost to enter begins at USD $175 online. The spirits have to arrive by September 4 to be judged. Each submission is required to submit three sample bottles of 700-750ml. Enter now to get early pricing.
Where To Ship The Spirits
Centre De Vin
5/F Hung To Centre
94-96 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Tel +61 386521989 / Fax +61 386521989