Registration has not opened yet. Please send us a message on the Contact Page if you'd like us to update you when the submission process begins.
Once registration opens, we invite you to submit your product online through our website (Coming Soon)
You may also enter using a downloadable paper form (Coming Soon)
COMPETITION DATES: Fall 2017
- Entry Deadline: TBD
- Product Delivery Deadline: TBD
- Spirits MUST arrive on time in order to be judged. Please read the "Shipping Information" below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- Payment Deadline: TBD
- Regular Entry: TBD
- Late entry: TBD
- Payments: Payment for online entries can be made by credit card through PayPal. Off-line entry fees can be made by check payable to IALCOHOL or by wire transfer. The banking information and associated fees for the wire transfer are on the downloadable forms. If payment is not received by the deadline above, entries will not be judged and wines will not be returned.
- We are currently working to find a suitable location for our competition in Hong Kong. Check back often for updates!
Eligibility and Requirements:
•All commercially-produced spirits from anywhere in the world are eligible to enter.
• All spirits submitted on time will be judged.
• All entries must be listed on the official entry form, either online or downloaded from this website as a paper form (see top of page for links to both). If downloading the paper form, please complete the entire form and sign at the bottom of the page to certify that the statements on the form are correct. Failure to complete the form properly may result in disqualification.
• In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to us via email:
-Link to each brand's website
-JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
-Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
-Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets domestically and internationally, info on Master Distiller/Blender, information unique to your brand)
• Each submission must include two (2) 700/750ml bottles of product, or three (3) 350/500ml bottles of product.
• If submitting by paper form, please scan submission form and email it to: (email address coming soon)
• Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
• WHERE TO SHIP THE PRODUCTS:
We have not yet determined a shipping protocol for our competition. Please contact us directly if you are interested in participating so that we may update you when we have more information.
• Please do NOT ship any wines to our New York business address.
• The competition, its service contractors, and any officer, staff member, sponsor or director of the same shall not be responsible for the safety of the products from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes. The competitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that he or she may have against any of them by reason of any damage to, or loss of, any product entered in the competition.